Heuser Hearing Institute is committed to serving the community’s hearing healthcare needs. We are proud to support the hearing health of United Auto Workers and offer UAW members and their families exclusive discounts.
Program benefits for you and your family include:
- Free annual hearing screenings
- Risk-free hearing aid trial
- 10% off hearing aids for those without a hearing aid benefit or 10% off device upgrades for those with a hearing aid benefit.*
- 10% discount on all products not FDA approved (does not apply to health-regulated diagnostic procedures)
- Priority scheduling for specialty services such as diagnostic hearing services, dizziness and implants
Call (502) 584-3573 to schedule an appointment or fill out the Contact Us form to request an appointment.
Choose from the Best Hearing Technology
Heuser Hearing Institute offers a full line of high-quality hearing aids from the top manufacturers.
New Hearing Technology Features
- Invisible and nearly invisible styles
- Directly connect to Bluetooth® devices
- Rechargeable with built-in batteries
- Reduced background noise and superior sound quality
We accept all UAW insurance plans and third-party benefit programs. If a new plan presents, we will honor all discounts offered. If you are enrolled with TruHearing and have a cash benefit for the purchase of hearing aids, you will need a referral from TruHearing. Ask them to make Heuser Hearing Institute your provider.
Heuser Hearing Institute is committed to finding the right solution for you! Our nonprofit center provides essential services to our community, including:
- Adult and pediatric ear and hearing services, including hearing tests, hearing aids, implants, tinnitus management, infant assessments and custom hearing protection
- Vestibular testing and treatment to manage dizziness and balance issues
- Speech-Language services
- Integrative counseling and social services for individuals, families and caregivers
- Early intervention and education programs for children
- Breakthrough hearing research
Thanks for Supporting Our Students!
All hearing aid proceeds fund Heuser Hearing & Language Academy and support programs for children affected by hearing, speech and language challenges.
*You may choose to donate the amount of the discount back to the UAW Fund for Hearing Healthcare at Heuser Hearing & Language Academy that supports children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Schedule an appointment today. Call (502) 584-3573 today.